CSL surveyors and marine engineers carry out a wide range of Hull & Machinery surveys on a worldwide basis. We have a global network of CSL offices and network partners available for short notice attendance.
CSL draw upon a range of technical skills and have professional and highly experienced personnel qualified in a range of areas, typically; Master Mariners, Marine Engineers & Superintendents all offering specialised knowledge in their particular field. Based in London, assignments are managed globally through operations in USA (New York, Houston, Baltimore, New Orleans, Springfield, Savannah, Portland & Seattle), Canada (Toronto & Atlantic Canada) Latin America (Chile & Brazil), Asia (Singapore, China & Thailand) and the Middle East (UAE, Kuwait & Iraq).
CSL can appoint our local offices from the UK and ensure the best possible resources are assigned to a particular assignment on a case by case basis. Our UK assignment process also ensures quality control of reporting and prompt issuing of reports as well as liaison with principals and direct technical input where required from our UK based surveyors.
- Machinery and propulsion damage and/or failures investigation
- Hull damage including investigation into collisions, grounding, flooding and fire
- Cost reviews of permanent repairs
- Condition surveys pre risk (Non London JH warranty)
- 1.A – Engine room management & Machinery risk assessment surveys
- 2.B – Condition surveys
- 3.C – Crew and office management assessment
- Bunker disputes and fuel related damage claims
- Tug and Tow review surveys
- Voyage review surveys
- Piracy related damage claims
CSL can carry out surveys in the UK and appoint our international offices from London. To appoint CSL click on the link in the menu bar. For urgent instructions call Christos Drosos on +44 (0) 7850 601872.